Self-guided, point-to-point cycling tour through some of the most charming landscapes of Provence. Choose your own starting date and pedal at your own pace to explore this popular cycling destination.
Provence offers a multitude of scenic routes. On this tour, you will:
- Cycle amongst the lavender fields and vineyards
- Enjoy the views as you meander through the many picturesque villages of the Dentelle foothills
- Stop for a wine tasting at Chateauneuf du Pape or for a snack at one of the numerous cafes that dot the route
- Pedal along the river Sorgue and explore the antique markets at Isle sur la Sorgue
- Discover the Parc Luberon with its famous "villages perchés", the roman Pont Julien and the ancient ochre fields
For those feeling like taking on a challenge, this trip can include a supported ascent of the iconic Giant of Provence, Mont Ventoux.
Select your options