What exactly is glass fusing you might ask? Glass fusing is officially defined as the heat bonding of separate pieces of glass in a kiln. It is a fun and easy way to make unique pieces of jewellery or other small “arty” objects. Why not try something new?
Your creative glass fusion workshop includes:
- All materials and equipment to create your own small piece of art glass (eg. a pendant, ring or small bowl)
- Hands-on instruction in glass design, cutting, potential inclusions, cold working and assembly
- Firing of your piece overnight for next day collection
- Small groups (up to 6 people)
- Lunch and celebratory “verre d'amitie”(i.e. glass of the delicious local wine)
There are no reviews yet.